Bean Firearms – new AR-15 on the market.
Bean Firearms Company was formed in Utah in 2009 and set about designing a new AR-15. Pulling from their experience in the aerospace and defense industries, their goal was to produce one of the best performing rifles in the world. Did they succeed? Stay tuned for the Tactical Gun Review range test to find out! In the meantime, here are the specs and photos.
- 5.56 NATO.
- Piston or gas.
- Adjustable gas block.
- Upper and lower receiver are billet aluminum.
- 16″ chrome lined barrel with 1-7 twist.
Pretty much everything is made in-house with the exception of the barrel, grip, stock, gas tube, and a few bits (trigger spring, etc.). The components, including a drop-in trigger, can be purchased separately.
300 AAC and 7.62 to follow.
BFC-15A(P) Piston $2,099
BFC-15A(D) Gas $1,899
Latest posts by Mike Coker (see all)
- 5 Great Rifle Scopes for Deer Hunting - October 18, 2018
- Hornady SUB-X 300 190gr Subsonic Blackout Ammunition - September 9, 2018
- FLIR PTS233 ThermoSight Pro Weapon Sight Review - July 29, 2018