By staff writer: Charles Coker
Today I thought I would show you my 308 as it has evolved to it’s current state:
This rifle started out as a base Remington 700 LTR and it was a great rifle in it’s stock form and very, very accurate.
However, I can not leave well enough alone and it has grown into the following:
- Jewell Trigger
- Manners MCS-T Stock in 4 color digital cam, bedded by me with Marine Tex
- EGW Heavy Duty Picatinny Rail
- Talley 34mm rins
- Kahles K312 II
- Barrel threaded by Morgan at Dallas Shooting Supplies
- Templar Tactical Archangel Suppressor
- Wyatts DBM
- KGR Bolt lift kit
- Pet Load – SSA Brass, Fed Match primers, 44.2g Varget, 178 AMAX, 2.80 COAL
This is an extremely accurate rifle and works great as an all around rifle, Tactical, Long Range or Hunting.
CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW FOR FULL SIZE PICTURE