We put the Meopta ZD 1-4 through it’s paces and got some of it on video.
This is a killer 3 gun optic!
Wilson Combat 16″ Recon rifle with a Seekins Precision SP ATC comp!
This is my 3 gun rig..
- Wilson Combat 16″ Recon, 1/7 twist, 5.56 chamber, fluted barrel
- Rifle length handguard
- Single stage TTU trigger
- OD green finish
- American Defense Scout mount
- Seekins Precision SP ATC comp
I love this rifle..
Pay attention to the last steel target, 1 round center mass, two more just above it and 4 and 5 hit the same spot as the first.
About a 2″ group at 250 yards with XM193 and not using a crosshair in the scope, just bracketing the target with the Meopta ZDs center dot and tip of first chevron.
Watch the Seekins Precision SP ATC comp. It doesn’t move.
Latest posts by ccoker (see all)
- Work Sharp and Benchmade Partner for Annual Knife Day - August 8, 2018
- Silencer Shop Authority Dead Air Sandman-K - July 22, 2018
- Seekins Precision announces the ProComp 10x precision rifle stock - June 24, 2018