Stun Master stun guns are powerful and inexpensive. One of the most popular stun guns in the world because of their High stopping power and overall effectiveness. All these devices have safety switches and wrist straps. This Self Defense weapon will aid you in yourself defense yet it is non-lethal and will cause no permanent damage.
The Stun Master Stun Guns will give you powerful protection for you and your loved ones.
Tips on Using the Stun Master Stun Guns
The recommended stun device self-defense technique is fairly simple; drive the device into the upper shoulder, stomach, groin area, or other sort of muscle area such as the neck or kidney, and then pull the trigger.
1) A short burst of 1/4 second duration will startle an attacker, cause minor muscle contractions, and have a repelling effect.
2) A moderate length blast of 1 to 4 seconds can cause an attacker to fall to the ground.
3) This can immobilize an attacker, causing disorientation and loss of balance. Attacker may fall to the ground, weak or dazed for some minutes afterwards.
As a general rule, a one-half second contact will repel and startle the attacker, giving some pain and muscle contraction. One to two seconds will cause muscle spasms and a dazed mental state. Over three seconds will cause loss of balance and muscle control, mental confusion and disorientation.
The StunMaster come in 2 varieties…the 100,000-300,000 volt version and the 625,000 volts version,also known as “The Stun Monster”
Latest posts by Guest Post (see all)
- .223 vs 5.56 Explained in Plain English - September 17, 2019
- Getting Started in Long Range Shooting – A Beginners Guide - August 17, 2019
- 12 questions to ask before picking a hunting knife - August 10, 2019