The StreamLight TLR-3 tactical handgun light was my first tactical light I have every purchased. I am not upset with this purchase at all. This is the most economic flashlight on the market in my opinion. You get the StreamLight quality while not breaking the bank. The light is great for home defense. The light itself dishes out 90 lumens of light with the option of using a “always on” switch or a “temporarily on” switch for your task at hand.
COMPACT RAIL MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT
- C4® LED delivers 5000 candela peak beam intensity; 110 lumens.
- Parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- Runs 1.5 continuous hrs. to the 10% output level
- Weighs 2.32 ounces (65.8 grams) with included battery
- Length – 2.71 in. (6.88 cm)
Width – 1.18 in. (3.00 cm)
Height – 1.51 in. (3.84 cm)
- Includes 6 interchangeable keys to fit a wide variety of weapons
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Body constructed of impact resistant Engineering polymer
- Face cap constructed of 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. IPX7 rated
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- Powered by one 3V CR2 lithium battery
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
By: Kevin Ellis
Latest posts by Guest Post (see all)
- Competitors Unite for A Girl & A Gun’s Fall Festival - October 16, 2018
- Team SIG’s Lena Miculek Takes “High Lady” Title at 2018 NRA World Shoot - October 11, 2018
- RCBS Trim Pro 2 Case Trimmer Review - September 24, 2018