If you are in the market for an awesome tactical watch that is made tough and can withstand the harhest conditions you need to take a serious look at the MTM watches. Today we cover the Air Stryk II.
The Air Stryk II is aimed at the professional pilot and aviator.
- Precision swiss quartz
- Titanium base
- Digital and analog display
- Water resistant to 330 ft or 100 meters
- 5 alarms
- global GMT world time zones
- 24-hour time
- electro-luminescent backlight
- Glowing anaglog hands
- Available in a wide variety of options for case, dials and bands
You know how some things just impress you right off the bat?
You can tell it is a quality piece of gear that had a lot of thought into the design and followed through with excellent engineering and manufacturing. The MTM watch definitely has that vibe and it’s readily apparent when you take a hard look at it.
So, a few things, it’s a large watch, but that helps you quickly view the time and various options, especially in lower light. If you are a middle age guy (like me!) whose near vision is suffering you will definitely appreciate this. It is however fairly lightweight given the titanium construction of the base. It’s a comfortable watch and the straps work well. I tested various functions of the watch and they all worked well. I also tested the watch in a swimming pool several times and it passed with flying colors.
Let’s be honest, it’s also just a cool watch! Wear it and you get lots of comments from fellow gear heads!
I would definitely give it a thumbs up.
Check out more cool watches at:
Latest posts by ccoker (see all)
- Seekins Precision announces the ProComp 10x precision rifle stock - June 24, 2018
- Sig P365: Best concealed handgun ever made? - June 22, 2018
- Texas Department of Public Safety Selects SIG SAUER P320 - June 20, 2018