By staff writer: Charles Coker
Looking for a really nice scope mount for your AR15 or AR10?
What are your requirements?
- Do you really need/want toolless quick detach? How often do you need to be able to remove the scope in the field?
- Are you shooting long range and need a +20MOA base to get the elevation you need?
- Perfect return to zero if removed
- Super solid construction and lockup for a precision build for accuracy
Check out the AADMOUNT 20 MOA scope mount with the following features:
- 20 MOA cant built into it
- built in bubble to make sure your rifle is level, crucial for long range use
- reliable return to zero
- ultra rigid design with 3 lugs to interface with the picatinny rail on your rifle
- Grade 8 machine bolts
- Large clamping area to offer a much more solid interface than other mounts
- Recommended on 50 cal rifles
- Option to run 45 degree picatinny top strap for mounting a MRD, Aimpoint T1, etc..
- 30mm (with reducers to go down to 1″)
- 35mm (with reducers to go down to 34mm)
- Made in the USA!
- Guranteed to return to zero within .5 MOA
I honestly believe this is the most well engineered and executed mount available for your AR. It is also lightweight, comparable to other mounts so there is no weight penalty for such a robust design. It mounts very cleanly, nothing to snag on, and in my testing returns to zero within the specs as advertized.
Check it out..
Latest posts by ccoker (see all)
- Texas Department of Public Safety Selects SIG SAUER P320 - June 20, 2018
- ZRODelta DLOC-M4 34mm Optic Mount - June 10, 2018
- Flir Breach PTQ136 - June 8, 2018